Gearing up for 2017

April 14, 2017

Spring Is Here!

That means tent season is gearing up.  Every winter and spring Prestige works to refinish, refurbish, clean, and update current equipment.  We also add to our inventory every year.

Some tables get new varnish, new tops,  and all of them get cleaned

Tents and Chairs get washed and patched.

Other items such as our large grill, dance floor, lighting, wedding arch, heaters, and fans get maintenance and checked over.

This year we have added new items such as: white padded resin chairs, 60 in round tables, 48 in round tables, 8 ft round tables, a castle bounce house, lighting, sidewall, and more.

Blog Archive
Related Topics
ohio (2)
tents (1)
Comments (21) - Post a Comment
Understanding these models not simply enables individuals to improve their challenge orchestrated capacities it engages altering the cases as required to pay someone to write my assignment fit the issue being settled when a right match doesn't occur. There are in like manner
lauratrott at 6:22am EST - January 6, 2018
i love this put up. I understand that my intention readers are my students within the beyond. do my essay for me I’d want to mark like this too appealing occasion and actual hard art work to make a super article. thank you for the guidelines, I in reality loved analyzing this. it's so lots inspiring.
mariakim at 7:43am EST - January 6, 2018
I think these lines were written by the women and I know the heart of the women is deep than the ocean. So, no one understands the feelings of the women in this way. I also try to understand and behavior assignment writing of the women but I cannot understand.
susanrichard at 4:20am EST - January 13, 2018
I on this site, it's stunning Furthermore staggeringly obliging. I need to energize that you proceed your great writing, need a decent day! Additionally UK Assignment, we regard every last bit people in our attempting cycle Its energetic on listening that you would Besides moving towards those new premises for great. A commitment for appreciation may be all together on share, getting a tonal from claiming new information in this article keep additional invigorate.
Roger Jack at 3:54am EST - January 22, 2018
That is an amazing article will an opportunity on be relenting once Essay Help Besides Different kin bring assistance gazing Assuming that academic framing calling should aggravate the records of the financial Acquaintanceship endeavoring i achieve you bookmarked with make a gander during new stuff you indicate astonishing post will be with admiration to An scrambling level lighting up each a champion around your accomplices around displaying this pleasing article Its vivacious will appreciation When appreciation will tune in that you might likewise move towards those people individual's new premises to stunning a verification around appreciation may a chance done an opportunity for continually inside also crazy will allocation.
Solomon Daniel at 7:32am EST - January 22, 2018
I discovered your post is better than anything vivacious our key target is to serve our unmistakable clients with immense trust. The lion's offer of can someone do my assignment for me our papers is balanced with strict principles of the client
nancystark at 6:34am EST - January 26, 2018
2017 was a good year so was 2016. But I’m more optimistic about best essay services reviews bestessayservicereviews.com as I’ve learned a lot of things in 2017 and they were great.
Cadena at 9:10am EST - January 26, 2018
This brilliantly great data I am extremely cheerful once to discover a site that is exceptionally abnormal helpful I'm certain I'll return to this site to see another intriguing article.
coursework writing uk at 8:54am EST - February 15, 2018
A dedication for appreciation may be all collectively on percentage, getting a tonal from claiming new records in this article hold additional invigorate. I assume those strains were written by way of the girls and that I recognize the coronary heart of the women is deep than the ocean. Essay Help
Essay Help at 2:37am EST - February 22, 2018
The information you have shared is very useful and excellent
I am very glad that I can get very great information
I hope you always update the information that is still related to this
Surely I will return again to visit this website
Thank you very much for this excellent information, I am very happy ..

Obat Luka Bakar Akibat Tersiram Air Panas Obat Asam Lambung Obat Benjolan Di Rahim Obat Rabun Senja Obat Kencing Sering Tidak Tuntas Obat Benjolan Di Payudara Obat Nyeri Luka Lambung Obat Nyeri Sendi Obat Diabetes Kering Khasiat Teripang Emas
Saha Maneh at 1:56am EST - February 26, 2018
I found your post is higher than something vivacious our key goal is to serve our unmistakable customers with substantial accept as true with. Prevent questioning you aren't true enough with the greater and exceptional subjects I ever have seen here with this psychotherapy and mediation blog. Cheap Dissertation Writing Services UK
Cheap Dissertation Writing Services UK at 2:38am EDT - March 27, 2018
wiliam at 2:09am EDT - June 26, 2018
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries
Hero Instinct at 5:42am EDT - October 5, 2018
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.
His Secret Obsession at 6:23am EDT - October 5, 2018
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
Save The Marriage System at 6:26am EDT - October 5, 2018
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!
The Ex Factor Guide at 6:29am EDT - October 5, 2018
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
Lean Belly Breakthrough at 6:30am EDT - October 5, 2018
Remedies for Diarrhea at 6:34am EDT - October 5, 2018
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.
Text Your Ex Back at 6:34am EDT - October 5, 2018
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted
The Magic of Making Up at 6:40am EDT - October 5, 2018
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
buy dissertation online